Thursday, October 15, 2009

Among the Hidden Review

Among the Hidden: During the first few chapters of the book, I was very intrigued. I was expecting a little more excitement, but I found that as I read on, the book took an unexpected turn! It turned out to be very interesting! There were a couple unexpected twists that really caught my eye, and of course some nervous nail- biter moments. I teared up in the end when Luke made a tough decision to leave his family. Overall, I think this book was pretty good!
Peyton

2 comments:

  1. I agree! The book defenitley had some twists. I expected the ending to be cheerful not sad, but it keeps you wanting to read more of the series! I really wanted to cry! Great job!
    -Claire :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton,
    I didn't want to put the book down. Fortunately it's a pretty easy read. Now I'm interested in reading the rest of the series but #2 is always checked out! Let me know if you read on...

    ReplyDelete