Friday, October 16, 2009
Among the Hidden
Jen and I have something in common, our ambition! When Jen had the thought of doing the rally, she stuck with it despite the dangers Luke was telling her about. When I want something bad enough, like when I want to move my grade up from a B to an A, I go after it, and try as hard as I can to get it. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned. If it didn't turn out the way we wanted it too, just like how Jen thought the shadow people would be free after the rally, but things ended up worse, and if I can't move my grade from a B to an A, I still try the next quarter to keep an A. Jen would keep on fighting for the rally, if she could too. (Peyton)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peyton,
ReplyDeleteGreat connection. I really like the character of Jen. Her loss really impacted me but it is what inspired Luke to start to make a difference.