Monday, October 12, 2009

Lottery Rose Connection

When Georgie wins the rosebush at the local store, he feels very proud and loves the rosebush very much. Whenever I win a trophy or another reward, it makes me feel so proud and I take great care of it. Throughout a big part of the book, Georgie is trying to find the perfect place for his rosebush. I am a lot like him because I always have to have my trophy in a certain place that I think looks the best. He also saw a picture in his book of a garden. Georgie saw that a garden across the street from his new school looks a lot like the one in the book and he knows that that is where he should plant his rosebush. I usually plan out where a new trophy or medal should go and so then if I get one it will look perfect
-Laura D.

No comments:

Post a Comment