Monday, October 5, 2009

Monster: Connection 1 (RB)

I can really see how miserable Steve Harmon is, being on trial for a murder that he did not commit. I'm not saying I've committed murder! But I have been the victim of misinterpretation. I was playing with my friend at his house when he went accross the street to shoot out the windows of the elementary schools with his paintball gun. I was totally against it, but he was adament. I bailed, and he never did it. However, when his mom drove me to my house, the guy said that I was the one that suggested it and that he was the one trying to get me not to do it. I thought I was DEAD! It took me almost an hour to talk my mom out of believing that it was me. It was awful, knowing that she didn't believe me. She said that if I was lying, and that I did do it, she would ground me for 2 lives. (Ryan)

9 comments:

  1. I understand how you would feel if you got blamed for something that you didn't do. Once, my little brother and i were playing, and he cracked on of our glass fruits and i got blamed of it. I spent about 25 minutes trying to convince my mom that my little did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful that your mom wouldn't believe you. Once when I was playing with my little cousin he broke my mom's favorite vase, but he blamed me. My mom never believed me, but I didn't get into a ton of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can but can't believe that your mom didn't believe you! My mom sometimes didn't believe me when I would say it was my sister that broke it. (Grace)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little brother Austin
    I agree being blamed for something that you didn't do is harsh. You spend some much time arguring that it get really annoying. I get blamed all the time but most of the time I persuwaded her to my side

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe your mom wouldn't even believe you! That must be how Steve felt when O'Brian his lawyer didn't believe that he was innocent. That was low of your friend to blame you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get so mad when that happens. My brothers point fingers at me all the time. It takes forever to tell my mom that the accusation is fake. i feel bad for Steve because his own lawyer doesn't believe him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean really if your own lawyer doesnt believe you then how in the world are you even going to have a chamce to win. Well I having an older brother understand being blamed especially me because my brother is the trickiest of the trickies

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was in kindergarten I got wrongfully blamed for yelling in a girl's ear during recess. The teacher kept me after school to bawl me out. Even though I told her I wasn't to blame, she punished me. I never liked her after that and kindergarten was a very long year for me. (Fortunately, first grade was better!)

    ReplyDelete