Monday, October 5, 2009

Among the Hidden: Connector 1

I used to live in a fairly large house with an amazingly big back yard that we shared with the next door neighbors. The yard was old and was covered in weeds. My family, friends and I would go back there and play all kinds of games such as, kick ball, baseball and frisbee. Unfortunately the neighbors moved and another couple moved in next to us. They tore down the house and built a mansion. Sadly, the house and the fancy, new pool took up all of the backyard.
Luke's family and I have shared something in commmon. Luke enjoyed having the woods to explore and I enjoyed having a big backyard. The woods got torn down and my backyard was replaced by a house. We were both sad and missed our space to play and hang out. (Claire)

2 comments:

  1. I have felt the same way before. My family had our yard redone, and we couldn't play kickball, or football like we normally did.

    ReplyDelete