Thursday, October 8, 2009

Among the Hidden

Text to self-Among the Hidden
Have you ever been really anxious about something until it finally happened? In this book, Jen is really excited to make a difference by having a rally. She is determined to to stop the population law. I was really excited to my aunt's house, that that's all I could talk about and think about. Although these are two completely different stories, they have a very similar connection! (Claire)

6 comments:

  1. Claire, So what happened when you got to your aunt's? Jen's outcome was grim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so excited when I go to my aunts house too! It definately relates to how Jen felt before the rally.

    (Peyton C.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we went to Carowinds (an amusment park) and we shopped for three days straight! I wrote this connector before I finished the book, so I thought that Jen's plan was going to work! I guessed wrong!
    -Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I go to camp that is all I talk about for months! I love camp and everyone there.
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i was raelly exited to go to camp one time. turned out it wasn't that much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I love going to my granparents house and my aunts too. but i like my grandparents house better because they have indian ruins on their farm and I think there might be ghosts .Anyway the most important thing is riding my fourwheeler and my dirtbike those are one of my valuable at my grandparets house.

    ReplyDelete