Among the Hidden:
Luke's dad and I have something in common. If one of my family members were in danger, I would be overly protective. In the book, Luke's dad makes sure that Luke is being extra careful so he doesn't get caught by the population police. Sometimes when I'm at home I make sure my sister and brother are doing what they are supposed to do like homework. It may seem unfair to them sometimes, like how Luke feels about his fathers restrictions. But sometimes being overly protective is a good thing.
Peyton C.
I completely agree. If one of my family members were in danger I would be very protective and worried too. Nice connection.
ReplyDeleteI agree! I would be very protective of a family member if they were in that kind of situation and make sure that they were always safe! Great Job!
ReplyDelete-Claire :D
Once you become a parent you see the world in a whole new light!
ReplyDelete