Review: Monster is a relatively good book but to me, cannot be called addicting. It seems interesting at first but as the story progresses, it get boring and boring and boring. You might want to find out what happens to Steve Harmon and that’s understandable. The story jumps around too much and there seems to be no clean plot to it. To me, a good book is a interesting read, but a great book is one that is intriguing and makes me wonder more about the book. My opinion is that the book is a good read, but definitely not in my top 25 book. I didn’t like but didn’t hate it.
A connection between me and Steve from the book Monster is that we both have been blamed for something we didn’t do. Steve was blamed for robbing a store while I got blamed for breaking the keyboard on the computer. My little brother was hitting the keys with one of his toys and accidentally broke the keyboard. I got blamed for breaking it because my parents always push the blame on me and not my little brother
Austin,
ReplyDeleteSeveral of your peers made connections between Steve & themselves-being blamed for something they didn't do. It's an uncomfortable feeling, isn't it? Yeah, Monster was okay. I found it hard to believe but I guess maybe that's part of what Myers was doing.