Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Book Review for Monster

(Ashley) I think that Monster is an EXCELLENT book. It is very well written, and it is one of my new favorites! At times, it can be confusing, but other than that, it's really good.
It really captures you into Steve's position, and I felt like I was going on the same journey with him. It made me feel lilke I was part of him. It had a great plot-line, and it captures your attention.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything, but I didn't really enjoy what I read of Monster. I mean it was a clever plot and a clever way of writing it, but I just couldn't get into it, you know? It was also kind of confusing in parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elizabeth. At times, the plot was confusing and there wasn't a clear plot. It would jump around and go back to were it left of. I rated it as a three out of five. Interesting, but confusing. Seemed interesting at the first part, but got boring. No offense or anything☺.

    ReplyDelete