Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Connector to Among the Hidden

In my family, there are three children, me and my two sisters. I am the second child, but if my little sister were against the law, things would be a little different around my house. It might be quieter without a seven year old that's full of energy bounding around, but it would be weird. Things wouldn't be right somehow. I am glad that our world doesn't follow the "no third children" rule that Luke's family does in Running Out of Time. I think things would be quite different in Luke's family if he weren't around. I think Matthew and Mark would have a harder time without him hiding. The whole family would definetly be very different. It's the same thing with my family. Who knows where we'd be if it my little sister weren't ever born. Or if she were hiding like Luke. It would be very hard for her, I'm sure. She probably wouldn't be able to be quiet and still. I am glad that the world we live in today is not like Luke's world. (Lexie)

1 comment:

  1. I have an older sister and a younger brother so I'm in the middle. My brother was my best friend growing up. I can't imagine what it would be like to grow up without him as a playmate in kickball, pop box and other outdoor games.

    ReplyDelete