Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monster Connection

First off steve, the main charecter, feels like he diddnt do something that people are accusing him of. I've felt like that befor like if im hiding something from my mom and only telling her what I bealive is to be true. I feel really worried because what if she bealives my brother. then it looks like its all my fault. I get really nervouse when this happens. This is what I imagine steve feels like. katherine

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, people around the world and me especially get accused of many things that they didn't do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eel exactly the same way sometimes because my brother is very tricky, and cvan easily lead me into things,or convince my mom that it was me who broke the vase but liars dont get far in life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultimately lies catch up to the liars. It's better to stick to the truth even if people don't believe you. Your conscience is very powerful but you can kill it if you keep lying.

    ReplyDelete