Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reveiw of Monster (RK)

Walter Dean Myers creates a suspenceful courtroom story in Monster. The book is set up in a movie script format. The story was very intriguing and I wanted to read more. Every once in a while I would get caught up in all the different characters in the courtroom and have to go back and see who they were, but that was about the only flaw. The book made me feel like I was really in the movie, or the director of it. One great thing was that it gave me another point of veiw of how prisoners feel when they are up for trail, especially a juvenile. This was a intersting book and would suggest it to any one for a different genre of reading. (Rachel)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah me to. Even though i only read the first 48 pages. Yet it was very confusing. I had to pause to understand it. But still a very good book.

    ReplyDelete