Among the Hidden is a very well written book. Towards the end of the story I couldn't stop reading. I think the author could have told us more about the other characters, besides Luke and Jen. The author should have definately made the beginning of the book much more interesting. The thought that Luke's a shadow child keeps you reading because you want to find out what will happen to him and his family. Overall I loved the plot and the danger in Among the Hidden. I can't wait to begin reading the next book in the series. (SZ)
I'm not done yet, but I agree! The book is great, but the author needs to add more deails about the characters. The beginning grasped me really well, but it was a little confuzing. I finally understood what they were talking about, 20 pages into the book! Now, I am really looking forward to the ending! Great job!
ReplyDelete-Claire
I must agree that Among the Hidden is a great book and wants to make you read more but what emotions do you feel. Did you like the book, or did you like Mrs. Johnson did? tell me what your story is.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, Among the Hidden is an awesome book! No book is absolutely superior, so there could be a little more details here and there, but all in all it was great. I'm glad you're going to keep reading! I've read all the books and, in my opinion, the series gets better and better!
ReplyDeleteYeah I really liked Among the Hidden. But it was pretty violent, and i have read some very violent stuff. Like the Chinise Cinderella is almost to unbareble to read. But Among the Hidden combines fear with intrest and adventure.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with all of you. The book does start off a little slow, but as I kept on reading it got better and better. The ending really leaves you stunned, and it makes you want to read the series, which is great by the way! If you liked Among the Hidden I suggest you read the series.
ReplyDelete(Peyton C)